Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Law of Growth

Today, while sitting in meditation, it suddenly struck me that, "I must allow for the Law of Growth," in my life. Most of my life I have been in a hurry, chasing, hustling, making haste and ending up confused. All of this was for a good reason, and I honor and appreciate my past. All things serve the higher good. But, "I have not always felt this way."

I have learned to wait, to be patient and to allow for Growth! Just like the seed in the ground requires time, sunlight, water and wind to Grow, "SO DO I, AND SO DO YOU!" The things that I have wanted in my life that did not materialize when I wanted them too, were for my higher good. Had some of my desires manifested 5 years ago, "I would have lost it all and destroyed many good relationships." Or, a number of other undesirable things could have happened.

Why? Because I was not firmly rooted in the soil of life, in my inner being. The Law of Growth does it's perfect work while we trust in the Creator. I am delighted today to know that, "All my good is forth coming, all I have to do is to allow it." It is harvest time! I am the farmer, I am the reaper of rich, abundant, prosperous rewards in all areas and aspects of my life.

Tamir Qadree
http://www.esteemnow.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

DRA Member.Click to Verify.